Friday, August 3, 2012

Communication on a coffee evening!

Hi all,
Two days back I was having samosas in the restaurant nearby our office. (Its the same old and famous canteen which is there in Sakthi Towers for years together). When I was coming out I was paying cash and suddenly wanted to have a toffee! It was not a famous brand and even I was reading the name for the first time. At the same time it just grabbed my attention through the packaging design. (As a man from advertising fraternity, it is quite usual but not for a common man. So he was starring at me)

The toffee is a coffee flavoured confectionery and they have done a very much interesting packaging design. Its a pillow pouch but the art involved was just amazing. It was classy coffee beans in the front and as the background, they have taken the wonders of the world like Taj Mahal, Eiffel Tower, etc with the dark coffee feel. I thought I should share the design with you all!

We come across different brands who spend a lot on branding and advertising but they dont get into the detailing like this and see how they can position themselves. But this company made their mark in the packaging itself. I am sure that they will have a good taste of communication if they decide to advertising.


No comments: